Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In HK one can walk to the edge of the downtown at the beginning of the mountains behind and pick a stair case. Just be careful some don't seem to lead to anything. I found my self half way up a mountain bushwhacking through a rain forest like jungle just trying to find any form of a path. Crazy bugs everywhere. I'm not sure how many thousands of stairs it took to get to the top but the view was worth it. at least on some roads I could refresh myself with Tsingtao beer and Pocari Sweat. It took half the day to hike up and about 20 minutes to bomb down on my skateboard. Fighting Speed wobbles the entire way 



This stair case was the beginning of my journey up the mountain.  I had not planned it but once I started I figured there was no turning back.  Curiosity reigns supreme

No comments:

Post a Comment